Friday, June 11, 2010

My Oh My


It's been way too long since I last posted on my personal blog! I have been extremely busy editing photos from various sessions I had in the past couple weeks. I have a rule that I must finish my business editing before I can play with photos of Maren AND you must know that I take photos everyday, so now I am super behind editing photos from my personal life.

I am also backed up on Maren news. She is growing by the day, and turning into this beautiful little toddler, with her own personality, and the best smile in the world! Maren is 18 months now (well on the 14th of this month) and she has finally taken her first few steps. A few days ago she took four steps, and I was just so ecstatic! I got teary eyed, because Maren walking is just so surreal to me. Parts of me still see her as a baby, but I think thats because she isn't walking. When I saw her walk, I saw this toddler who seemed so grown up. I couldn't believe that my baby will soon be running around my house, and bossing me around!

Look at this little diva!








1 comment: