Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's To Old Boots & A New Year!!

2010 was a year of joy, of tears, of laughter, and of fear. It was a year that my husband, Jason and I, continued to build our marriage stronger and stronger, as lovers, as team mates, and as best friends. It was the year that we had the opportunity to watch our beautiful baby girl slowly turn into a truly amazing little girl. A little girl who loves princesses, high heels, and mommy's makeup. 2010 was also the year that we unfortunately had to watch cancer take over my father's life. He fought every day, and every minute of it. It was the year that finally allowed my father to rest, and to be taken under God's wings to a better place. It was the year that we found closeness and comfort among our families. More than anything, this year, I learned not to take mine or my family's health for granted. We are so fortunate to be entering 2011 with good health!!

lDSC_0541
DSC_0455
lDSC_0474
Untitled-1
lDSC_0420
DSC_0564

No comments:

Post a Comment