Friday, December 17, 2010

Maren is Officially 2!!

My baby is two! I just do not know where the time has gone. It feels like just yesterday that Jason and I were staring at her in such awe, in that hospital room. We both instantly fell in love with her, and from that very moment, our love for her grows stronger and stronger everyday. She truly amazes me everyday, how she is turning into this little girl, with her own personality, her own style, and her own opinions. I feel like she knows everything, and when she says something that I didn't teach her or show her, I am just like, "wow." The truth is, she is paying attention to the big world that surrounds her, every little detail, and she is so aware of new things. New words, new objects, new people, and she doesn't ever forget. Once she sees something, or hears something once, she remembers it forever. And then there is her smile. Her smile can change everything, no matter what stress is in our lives, that smile can change the world. It sure does change our world, every single day.

DSC_8654

No comments:

Post a Comment