Friday, March 26, 2010

Enjoying The Small Things


It's a beautiful night, a Friday, which makes it even better. I just put Maren to bed, and she told me "night night" and kissed me on my lips. Jason is in Key Biscayne on a fishing trip, and so it's just me in the house tonight. Since it's so nice outside, I thought I would sit on the balcony and get my blog on. It's so nice to relax, to stop running. It's constantly go go go around here. Working a full time job (well what I consider a full time job)....8-3ish ;), being a full time mommy and a full time wife, and being a part time photographer. Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day.
Our crazy life couldn't be any more perfect though! When the three of us get together, I just feel so blessed. I smile. Im so happy. Even when were not together, I still smile knowing that this is my life and I couldn't have picked a better one. Jason and Maren are like best friends, she is his little princess. Even though he's not home often, I have never seen any baby girl look up at their daddy the way she looks at him. She is truly in love.
I just enjoy the small things so much. The cuddles from my daughter, the soft kisses from my husband, the three of us eating chocolate chip pancakes with sprinkles and whip cream on a rainy day, Maren watching mickey mouse club house in bed in the mornings with mommy and daddy still sleeping, Maren's face when she sees me walk in the door at the end of the day to pick her up from the sitters......this one's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment