Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Baby is 15 Months


I can't believe she is growing so fast! She is talking up a storm, walking around holding onto furniture, combining two and three words in sentences, and has finally got her third tooth! I had no idea she had a third tooth come in, until the other day, she was crying with her head tilted back on my lap, and I saw a molar in the top right side of her mouth! A full blown molar! Where did that come from, and where are the rest of her teeth, like maybe the front top ones??
We hope she'll start walking soon, although my hopes for her walking soon were never very high. I figured, 17 months, 18 months if we were lucky! She makes up for it on the talking end, however! Yesterday, we were outside playing, and our neighbors little girl came up to her and tried to take her ball. She yelled, "go away." I was like, what did you say?!? OF COURSE she gets that from me, because I yell at the dogs to go away. I said "Miss Maren Isabella! We don't talk that way!" Now I know I really have to watch what Im saying around the house.








1 comment:

  1. I need my Maren fix! BTW the new pics are awesome xxo

    ReplyDelete