Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where Does Time Go?




It makes me sad to think about how big Maren has gotten and how fast time flies by us. She's not a baby anymore. She's turning into this beautiful little girl, who is communicating with us, talking to us, and who has developed her own personality. She has a little bit of Jason in her, and a little bit of myself ......okay a lot of myself ;)

It feels like just the other day Jason and I were staring at a teeny tiny newborn baby, just smiling at each other in awe. We still smile at each other in awe, but now it's because Maren makes us laugh for some reason or another, or she does something really cute. Jason and I will just look at each other, and smile, because we both know how blessed we are to have Maren in our lives. Were so lucky to be a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment